Company name: Easy World Automation
Salary: withheld by employer
– Pre-Sales / assisting Sales Team to identify optimal BoQ and convincing customers technically
– After-Sales / troubleshooting and solving issues for our customers installed base
– Services / Design, Configuration, FAT/SAT, Basic Installation, Training, etc.
– Become the Subject Matter Expert for the company’s products and solutions
– Participate in network planning to provide guidance on applications, usage, integration and best practices
– On Site work as and when required, to assist customers with commissioning, network optimization, troubleshooting, upgrading firmware, replacing defective devices, and other similar tasks.
– Use diagnostic and resolution tools and capabilities to resolve complex integrated end user implementation, configuration, and operational issues in a timely manner.
– Manage RMA process
– Engineering/Computer Science undergraduate
degree majoring in networking or communications
– Strong technical background in telecommunications with an emphasis on Ethernet, IP routing and associated protocols, cyber security and Wireless
– Strong knowledge of PC operating systems i.e. Windows and Linux
– Experience of providing technical support for Ethernet and TCP-IP networks (Layer 2 and Layer 3)
– Cisco certifications: CCNA or equivalent is a must. CCNP will be preferred but not mandatory.
– Excellent analytical skills, be able to multi-task on various projects, be highly self-motivated, a self-starter.
– Basic Project Documentation and Service Delivery skills
– Be willing to work extra hours as deemed necessary by management
– Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
– Travel throughout the UAE and GCC region will be required, usually 50% of time
– Eager to learn and study on a continuous basis