Company name: Dragon Recruiting
Location: United States
Salary: withheld by employer
– With minimal supervision, perform technical tasks including systems analysis and programming related to the development and support of the Enterprise Systems initiatives
– Perform analysis, programming, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, tuning, data conversions, testing, documentation, and support of team applications and services.
– Collaborate with functional business clients and other teams within the central information technology organization
– Bachelor’s degree in
Computer Science, Business Systems, or related discipline and two years of
professional experience working as a software engineer.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and exchange information.
– Customer service attitude and willingness to work as part of a team in a dynamic and complex environment
– Requires creativity in identifying complex problems and finding solutions quickly and accurately