Company name: NSI & Bluefin Talent
Salary: withheld by employer
Job Description / Role:
- As a Security Services Ops Manager, you will be responsible for developing and solutioning the Security offering by helping existing and potential customers with security solutions architecture, security system design, capture complex security requirements and technical project management relating to firm’s solutions as well as custom development projects leading to implementation success.
- Bachelors or higher degree in business information systems, engineering, computer science or an appropriate field from an accredited university
- Over 10 years of technical experience, in which 4 years is in security operations
- Need to have good exposure to Managed Security Operations domain and its various offerings that includes Threat Detection & Monitoring, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Technical reporting, Security Incident -Handling, Response & Recovery, Security Audits & Forensic analysis
- Other Security domain that will be preferred would Cyber Defense and its offerings like Advisory Simulations, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Infrastructure and Cloud Security