Company name: Robert Half International (RHI)
Salary: withheld by employer
Job description / Role:
- Program manager plans, directs, and co-ordinates a cross-functional team’s activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated Programs from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage
* Leads the project/Program team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans
* Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client’s long-term goals
* Determines, monitors, and reviews all project/Program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, sub-contractors, resources, and risk including the direct management of large projects or programs
* A minimum of 10-12 years of experience in Project Management
environment IT industry or related area with a focus on technology, management
* Excellent command of Arabic and English Language and Communication Skills
* Advanced Experience in managing Projects and Programmes
* High Experience in Microsoft Office and MS Project
* Arabic speaking candidates mandatory.
* The candidate must have the recent experience in Program Management
* Role Based in Abu Dhabi
* Preference is given to candidates based in UAE with exposure into IT managed services organization.