Company name: Bigbank
Location: Tartu, Estonia
Salary: withheld by employer
• Keep high software quality by code review, code commenting, testing, refactoring, documentation
• Implement new data sources and data needs into DWH and Reporting environments
• Implement and optimize complex data loading tasks and reports to handle large data amounts with good performance
• Dealing with Product Backlog, creating and investigating tasks, communicating with internal customers and finding out the solutions
• Leverage your analytical skills and together with the team you will improve Data Warehouse and reporting opportunities
• Investigating and analysing business needs and definitions and mapping those with actual data
• Creating, maintaining and testing data-sets and reports, solving maintenance reporting tasks
• Working with users to understand their reporting and data requirements
• Experience working with large datasets.
• Interpret and present various data sources for diverse audiences.
• Good analytical skills and ability to see the big picture.
• Ambitious with internal drive for excellence and constantly improving yourself.