Company name: Zalando
Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: withheld by employer
• Create highly scalable solutions and own the entire development cycle – from architecture design to testing to implementation and maintenance
• Own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on cloud (AWS or Kubernetes), based on a micro services architecture
• Take a leading role in extending and improving integration, evolving our systems to scale as per our merchants demands.
• Knowledge and passion on Identity Access Management and Security topics
• Experience on JAVA and JBOSS
• Pragmatic and curious, find right tool for the right job (we solve business problems, with lots of more easy algorithms)
• Experience in software development, involving designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services
• Knowledge of micro services and cloud architectures as well as experience with cloud platforms, preferably Kubernetes
• Knowledge in architecture / design methods and patterns, data and API specifications, quality assurance and testing methods
• Passion to learn new and different languages like Golang, NodeJS, Scala, etc.