Company name: IBM Middle East
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Salary: withheld by employer
• The developer in this role, Designs, develops and supports application solutions developed for mobile by using iOS native platform.
• This role would be able to design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex mobility applications, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable assets for the iOS platform.
• The base skill required is Objective C from a programming language and from an Integrated Development Environment (IDE), the skill required is Xcode IDE, Instruments, simulators, frameworks and samples, compilers, Shark analysis tool.
• Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team, and department.
• Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
• Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
• Negotiation is required.
• Recognize job-related problems. analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
• Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
• Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
• Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
Impact on Business/Scope:
• Accountable for individual or team results.
• May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.