Company name: IBM Middle East
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Salary: withheld by employer
– The Developer in this job role should have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation.
– IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee leads technical support or the business processes.
– Experience and working knowledge in key functional processes. Awareness of business activities.
– Exchanges information, ideas and concepts. Requires negotiation to achieve coordination.
– Use advanced technical knowledge to perform and apply new technical procedures to the business processes. May recommend improvements to existing technical procedures based on understanding of new technologies.
– Working individually or as a team member, may set work priorities within well established procedures and objectives.
– May provide coordination of activities.
– Gives technical direction. Viewed as a technical expert.