Company name: IBM Middle East
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Salary: withheld by employer
– Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team, and department. Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
– Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
– Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
– Contribution/Leadership: Works on professional projects;work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
– Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.