Company name: IBM Middle East
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Salary: withheld by employer
The developer in this role, Designs, develops and supports application solutions developed for mobile by using iOS native platform. This role would be able to design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex mobility applications, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable assets for the iOS platform. The base skill required is Objective C from a programming language and from an Integrated Development Environment (IDE), the skill required is Xcode IDE, Instruments, simulators, frameworks and samples, compilers, Shark analysis tool.
– Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team, and department. Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
– Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
– Recognize job-related problems. analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
– Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
– Works on professional projects;work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
– Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
Impact on Business/Scope:
– Accountable for individual or team results.
– May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.